I had a couple of emails from different people interested in the new journal, (Re):Mix. As this is a work in progress, I wanted to update everyone.
1. Some selections for the journal will be blind peer reviewed (traditional academic text). Authors should indicate a preference for blind peer review in their submission. The article when published will indicate, blind peer review. Academic text will be reviewed by two people.
2. Some selections will not be peer reviewed, such as visual art submissions, poetry, vignettes, and articles where the author requests that it not be peer reviewed. Also as the magazine emerges, I am thinking that there may be some columns that become standard and these would not be peer reviewed.
3. Recommended length for academic text: 2500 to 10,000 words, APA.
4. The magazine does not have a website as of yet, simply because I hadn't thought that far and I don't know how to do it. If anyone would like to volunteer....
5. The journal will be printed in English.
6. Several wonderful reviewers and editors have been selected. I will be announcing who in about a week.
Call for Submissions for Issue 1.
- 2022 Art
- 2021 Art
- 2018 Art Journal: A Documented Life
- 2017 Art Journal: A Documented Life
- 2016 Art Journal: A Documented Life
- 2015: New Art
- 2014: New Art
- 2013 Art
- Portfolio: Color Images
- Portfolio: Black and White
- Art: Black Lives Matter
- Collage Journal 2014 Part I
- Collage Journal 2014, Part II
- Portfolio: Landscape
- Collage Journal 2012
Church at Vik (M.A. Reilly, December, 2021)