If you are like me, I imagine you know something about procrastination. Instead of jotting this blog, I have other things I ought to be doing, like sleeping, finishing that book I meant to finish a week ago, or writing that chapter to the new book I'm working on, or getting my camera and heading out for the morning, or....
Instead it's 5:13 a.m. and I am drinking tea, now cooled and thinking about making another cup of tea.
How about you? Want to put off that which you need to be doing? Here's a 4+ minute video that cleverly (and artfully) looks at procrastination by John Kelly. I think you will absolutely love it.
Before watching though, go ahead a make yourself a cup of tea...
- Customized Consulting: Blueprints for Learning
- 2016 Art Journal: A Documented Life
- Bio, Writing, & Art
- Art: Black Lives Matter
- Night Sky Journal 2015
- Color. Color. Color: Art Images
- 2015: New Art
- 2014: New Art
- 2013: New Art
- 2012: New Art
- Collage Journal 2014 Part I
- Collage Journal 2014, Part II
- Collage Journal 2012
- Portfolio: Color Images
- Portfolio: Black and White
- Portfolio: Landscape
- Portfolio: Textured Art
- iPhone Cases
- Gallery: Europe
- Gallery: A Year of Sundays
- #100 Day Project Creativity - 2017