|(M.A. Reilly, 2015)|
I was reminded yesterday when I read/viewed Kevin Hodgson's Slice of Life post, that there are lots of ways to represent ideas.
I make things and wanted to remind myself that I can make posts too. Not just pen them.
So I made the image to the right and thought about six impossible things before breakfast that I believe (or at least want to).
1. Crocuses will reveal themselves (soon).
2. The quiet of the house at dawn will remind me of the many ways I am becoming (other)wise.
3. Schools will value error more than correctness. They will honor the spirit of Samuel Beckett who wrote: “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.”
4. We will know the value of dreaming and embrace it--live it in our ordinary lives. I blogged about dreaming earlier in what I suspect was a Slice of Life story well before I knew the term: Those Kids Could Dream... It's a homage to my Da.
5. I'll make an image today while in Manhattan that I'll want to keep forever.
6. Later this morning, I'll cross the George Washington Bridge without delay.