|The Bridal Chamber (M.A. Reilly, Philadelphia, PA, 2011)|
As some of you may have noticed, I admire birds. During the last few years, I've repeatedly posted about watching birds, poetry about birds, memoir, and books about birds.
- Dust of Snow (12.26.14)
- Littlefoot, 19 [This is the bird hour] (12.2.14)
- To Not Know is to Wander (11.29.14)
- Talking Bird Talk (11.2.14)
- Birds Lifting (10.12.14)
- Bluebird (7.21.14)
- Confessions: My Father, Hummingbirds, and Franz Fanon (7.19.14)
- For the Birds, Part 2: Books for 5-8 (5.30.14)
- For the Birds: 50 Children's Books for K-4 (5.29.14)
- The Crow and the Pitcher: A Fable for These Times (12.17.12)
- Crows Talking, Tacit Knowledge (7.3.12)
- Playing with Mixbook: Birds (6.24.12)
- Barefoot Knowledge and a Few Birds (5.5.12)
- Six Thoughts About Curriculum (3.19.11)
- 13 Ways of Looking without a Blackbird in Sight (8.22.10)
- Woman with Crow (8.14.10)
I was thinking about the many images I've made through photography, mixed media, and collage and decided to assemble these images into a slideshow. I hope you enjoy this celebration of birds.
Photographic images were made in: England, Ireland, Italy, USA (Florida, Iowa, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia) and Wales
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.